0

Self Evaluation

Posted by Just Me on 2:08 PM in
I wanna make the most honest self evaluation, cause I really need it. I was thinking of doing it anyway in another plataform, but this is a good chance to do it.
This year, my second year at the university, was kind of weird. The subjects that I had were really different from each other and kind of strange. At the beggining, I didnt understand what was all about, but then I realize that everything had a purpose. Unfortunately, it was a little late. But anything is lost yet, so I have faith, and I will have it untill the very end.

In the first semester of this year at journalism, I had just one more subject than the second one, but I barely feel it. The second semester was tougher than the first one. Specially because the subject of philosophy was in it (well, it wasnt call it that way, the subject´s name was "the knowlegde´s problem", but it is the same). And I hated it. I don´t like philosophy at all, but I understood why is so important to this career. I´m still fighting with this subject, but I think I´m gonna pass it anyway... well, I hope so.

That was a particular problem, but in general I most say that I that this was a really good year, academicly speaking. I don´t have the best grades, but I feel I´m moving on and growing as a journalist. As I said in another post, I have a radio program with my friend José Manuel Bustamante, called "Aficción" and it´s about cinema, literature and tv shows (and you can hear it following this link. comments are wellcome), so I have been practice the journalism in other ways. I think is great to have good marks at the unniversity, but it´s really healthy to practice in some way what are you going to do in the future, during the career. Not sacrifying the marks, of course... and that´s something that I learn this year.

I hope the next year will be better, everyone hopes the same. I wanna have more good marks, organize my time and work in our project. "Aficción" is going to be a website, with reviews and links to the differents topics that is about, but I have to work harder the next year so I can produce as much at the university as in my personal proyects.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Last Class All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.