0

Family and Friends

Posted by Just Me on 3:02 PM in
I can´t say a have the perfect family, `cause I don`t. Anybody has, actually. But mine is great and I love them. And that`s the important, right?
My dad, Carlos Andueza Gonzalez, is a not-strict policeman, my mom, Jacqueline Garrido, is a not really dedicated housewife and my sister, Carolina Andueza Garrido, is a lazy student. Can you figure it out how am I?
They love me and I love them. They support me and take care of at the distance. Now I called them ocassionally and I ask them for advice every once in a while. I spend only the holidays with them so I tried to enjoy a lot when I am with them.
My friends, in the other hand, are great. I have a really few friends but they`re amaizing. Jose Bustamante y Karina Mondaca are the greatest! I don´t know what can I do here without them.
I feel really good with the family and friends that I have.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Last Class All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.