4

The Chaiten Volcano

Posted by Just Me on 7:07 PM

This is an image of the Chaiten volcano, and I took it the last summer. It was absolutly exciting to be there, so close. It was actually a dangerous thing to do, but my parents, my sister and I wanted to go so badly and we were really carefull.Well, as you can realize, we survived, fortunately.

We were in Chaiten city just for two days this last february, and we spent the night in an hotel, the only one which was opened. The city was almost empty, and the streets were covered with ashes. The desolation was overwhelming.

This picture is really one of my favorite of that trip because it represents how far we can get together, as a family. We took care of each other and we felt closer after that holiday.

4 Comments


(I´m sorry if I don´t write very well... :P)
The picture isn´t "nice"... It´s very tragic, but, in the end, real and impressive. It shows the force of the nature.
The best thing is that you took it! You´re a real reporter ;)

Hugs (:


That`s creepy!!!
I can`t understand why people likes to see natural disasters so close. because of adrenaline, I guess.
and gz for your picture it`s really preety.
bye :D:D:D:D:D


That's scary... but I imagine that was a exciting experience!

Xoxo :)


What the hell Carlos!!!
You are crazy if you went to chaiten volcano when it was in eruption danger.
About your note, I don`t undertsand wath you meen when you said: "I wanted to goso badly".
If you can explained that to me I will very happy.
=)
Diego Espinoza

Copyright © 2009 The Last Class All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.